Sunday, June 30, 2002

I went and saw "Y Tu Mamá También" Friday night. Wow. I heard it was pretty strong, but I didn't know it'd be like that. All I can say is, if you're gonna go see it, don't see it with your mom. =P 'Cause I know if I did, I'd get a whoopin'! LoL. Anyway...

Afterwards, I hung out in the city. Stayed out 'til after three, I believe. Saw some peeps from school while out. Two of the people I saw, an Arab-American and an Israeli-American were out. They're both atheists and they're very disrespectful to all believers- be they Christian, Muslim or Jewish. Some people just do not know how to act. They're cool otherwise, but once you start messin' with someone's religion, you're way out of line. I guess they just need their asses beat. =) It's funny, the Israeli guy is like so anti-Israeli. That's the one good thing about him. Haha.

And tonight... we celebrated JP's birthday at a Japanese restaurant. We all know how I don't care for Japanese food. But what I ordered was okay. It ain't Vietnamese, but hey- nobody's perfect. =) Then we went to Jillian's. I hadn't been there in ages. Saw some familiar faces. We had some fun. I think I got muscles now from playing HyperBowl. Hehe.

And of course I refused any drinks tonight. No more alcohol for me. Not for a while, at least. =P

No comments: