Tuesday, June 11, 2002

Another hot day... The squirrels on campus were all sprawled out trying to keep cool. My roommate even said she found a bird lying in the road with it's feet up, mouth open, but it wasn't dead. And eventually, it did hop away. ??

I walked by the arcade today and just wanted to go in and play. I used to be an arcade rat back in the 80s. Back in the 80s... I'm old! But the games today are too advanced for me. I can't hang. Heh... I remember I use to play games like Karnov, 1942, Turbo, and Shinobi. Those were the days... =)

Did anybody watch "American Idol" tonight? Dang - Simon's so straightforward, I'd be crying if he talked to me like that. =P But some of those people - goodness, did they really think they had a chance?

I also watched "Desperado" today, with Antonio Banderas and Salma Hayek. I liked it okay. Some of the action scenes weren't very credible. I even said "yeah, right" aloud during one scene (where Antonio's character jumps off the building). But the movie was alright - some action with a little romance mixed in. =)

Well, I'm gonna skee-daddle. I need to organize my notebook. Peace!

No comments: