Tuesday, June 18, 2002

Today was a nice day. Too bad I was inside for most of it. Had to visit my friend who just had surgery. Poor baby. She's stuck in the house for a while. That blows.

I had to take public transportation to see her 'cause she's staying at one of our classmates' house (whoa- did I put the apostrophe in the proper place? Somehow that doesn't seem right). Anyways, I hate using public transport for various reasons. But one is 'cause even before Sept. 11, I was paranoid about stuff. While I had to do the whole train, metro, etc. thing to get to my internship last summer, such thoughts crossed my mind. I used to think, due to America's screwy foreign policy, she's putting her citizens at risk for a terrorist attack. D'oh!

But whatever... Hey, Justin- I know you're reading this. ;) Thanks for calling me up today. You know I appreciate the random phone calls. Let's me know you care. Aww! Hehe.

Okay, why am I still awake when I got only about four hours of sleep? I better go. I still got some studying to do as well...

No comments: