Monday, June 03, 2002

Sheesh- look at the time! It's after midnight and I have to be at orientation at 8:30am for my summer school program. And I also want to get some studying in before I walk into the classroom. The professor told us to make sure we kept up with the Arabic or else we'd forget it. He's right 'cause I was looking at a paper I had written and couldn't recognize a verb. I'm gonna go over some vocab until I fall asleep.

My sister's home. I got her from the airport 24 hours ago. We made it without fighting. Although she's 6 years older than me and we're both grown, we still get into it sometimes. I'm talkin' rolling on the ground fighting. LoL. The distance that's separated us for the most part these past several years is probably for the best. I think it's what makes us friends. Sibling rivalry's a bee-yatch.

Anyway, I should crack open my kitaab al-3arabiyyah (lit. book of Arabic). I wanna impress my professor. =)

No comments: