Monday, June 10, 2002

It's a warm night, isn't it? I'm inside, in a basement, and it's nearly midnight and I'm hot. Hot and I'll probably be up for another couple of hours trying to sleep. I took a "nap" (by my definition :)) in the afternoon and it ended up lasting twice as long than I had intended. I didn't get much sleep the night before, so I was tired and the heat probably contributed to it.

My life is pretty boring and uneventful, but when it rains, it pours: this week I have the choice of going to Hershey Park with my sister and her friend and whoever else, or going to Kings Dominion with the people in my Master's program. It should be fun. I hope the weather is decent. Maybe I'll get to go to Hershey Park in the near future. I haven't been to that place since I was like 3 or 4. I remember going through the "oven" and the dolphins splashing water on me. And I was wearing this blue dress with some white and those strings that tie at the shoulder (remember those =)) and I probably had a non-matching red t-shirt underneath. LoL.

Well, I guess I should finish my homework and then clean some things around the apartment. I don't want to but it's my turn. =(

No comments: