Wednesday, June 26, 2002

Uh-oh. I think I unknowingly flirted with my teacher today! Well, I didn't think so, but maybe I did? Ha. Anyway...

I've had approximately 14 hours of sleep in the past three nights. What is up with that? I'm the type of person who says she needs at least the average 8 a night. This is not cool. So, I've been drinking a cup of coffee before school. And that's the whole reason I bought the coffee - just in case I had to resort to caffeine as a drug. I was actually thinkin' of stocking up on some alcohol as a sedative for my sleepless nights. LoL. Hey- you gotta do whatcha gotta do! My friend thinks I should go to the doctor's to check out my sleep condition. I dunno if I wanna do all that. But I may go in for a psychiatric evaluation. Pu-wahaha!

Hmm... It's still fairly early. I hope to fall asleep before midnight. See ya!

No comments: