Saturday, June 08, 2002

Ouch. My feet hurt. I just got in the house about 30 minutes ago. Went out to eat for Nadine's b-day. Shit was mad expensive, too. They tagged on an 18% gratuity, not to mention the tax here is high, in my opinion. Why did my drink, like half a glass or one cup, cost over 5 bucks? They charged $5.23 for the Malibu and 50 cents for the pineapple juice. So, I'm sure I had less drink than i thought with the ice taking up volume. (And remember the tax and tip added on to the price.) I didn't care too much for the Creole Chicken Sandwich I ordered, but the fries were alright. But anyways...

Then after a while, we headed back to the shisha place I went to the other night. It was crowded and we chilled there for a long time. Saw some familiar faces. But now my feet hurt. My boots weren't made for walking. =P

Okay, someone please explain this to me: I've got a re-run of Leno on and Outkast are performing, right... well, why the hell have they started this funky cross-dressing? What's up with that? I done seen it all. I guess I don't really wanna know. I'm not a fan any how.

Well, I'm gonna go wash my sheets or something now. Doesn't everybody at 4:30am?

No comments: