Friday, June 21, 2002

Aww... U.S.A. didn't win the match today. I was hopin' they would. It woulda made history. But anyway...

I finally saw "Tomb Raider" yesterday. It was okay. Not bad. Not good. Just regular. I should go play that game on my ancient PlayStation. I'm not hip on the PlayStation 2, but I heard it was tight. Do they have "Urban Chaos" for PS2?

Did anybody watch Leno last night with Tom Cruise and Natalie Merchant? That 91 year-old Maria was a trip! She had me crackin' up during that whole fruitcake bit. She was showin' Tom and Jay how to make fruitcake and they were puttin' all the ingredients together. She told 'em to dip the nuts in the molasses, and of course Jay started makin' jokes. Maria goes, "and when I say 'nuts', I mean the pecans and almonds." And then they were pouring the mix into bundt pans (you know, the ones with the hole in the center). She told them to stay away from the hole, but of course, they were pouring the stuff in sloppily. Maria goes to Jay something like, "Can't you pass a hole without sticking something in it?" LoL!

Okay. I'm done. I'm bored and stuck in the house. :(

No comments: