Friday, June 28, 2002

Alright. Remind me to not drink since I'm not a drinker - especially on a school night!! Oh, my goodness - I felt horrid throughout the morning! I went with Justin and Tony to a bar lounge and saw some peeps from undergrad there. I rarely drink, so, I guess that's why I suffered/am suffering a hangover. All I had was a Midori Sour (thanks, Jeannie =)), two Cuba Libres, and a Henny on the rocks. Oh, yeah- and Dre got me some mystery drink that he wouldn't tell me what it was. LoL. But I think it had Malibu in it. Then Varian and Dre took me home. Got in around 1:30am. Not too-too late. But just a few hours later, I had a rude awakening...

I vomited a bit before class. Blech. Not a whole lot or anything, but still. Then I had to sit through class with this nauseous feeling. :( But, that's what I get, I guess. =P

But I think I'll go walk with Matt to a local food joint. Peace out

No comments: