Monday, June 24, 2002

My weekend wasn't too eventful. But more so than usual. I hung out with some old friends from elementary/middle school and ended up seeing some others from high school and college. One of the guys I saw from high school was someone I never spoke to then. He's cute. =)

Then, Saturday night, I got to see a friend whom I hadn't seen since last year. Belinda and I went into the city to chill a bit. Nobody can resist two Blasian chicks. :Þ I'm jealous of her. She's on her way to Spain right now. Why can't I go to Spain, too?

Speaking of Spain... One of my Spanish internet buddies called me. I love his accent. He doesn't talk like those Spaniards from Madrid or Barcelona, but more like a caribeño. Yum! ;)

After speaking to him for a half hour, I finally watched "Run Lola Run". I liked it. Artsy stuff. I like. Then I watched "Amores Perros" for the second time. I liked it the first time I saw it. I still liked it, but the suspense was all gone since I knew the storyline already.

Anyway... It's 3AM and I'm still awake. Damn weekends. I spent too much of it oversleeping or whatever. Now I'm gonna hafta drink coffee before I head to class and I'm not a coffee-drinker. Oh, well... That's life.

No comments: