Sunday, June 09, 2002

Did ya'll see the Lewis-Tyson fight? I'm glad Tyson lost. I dislike that muthaf*cka. But then hearing Lewis afterwards, I thought he coulda been a little more modest. But whatever.

That was the first time I'd ever watched boxing. I know zilch when it comes to sports, so, I really don't follow 'em. I saw the match at my sister's friend's house. I was surrounded by puertorriqueños. Nothing bad or good about that. I'm just saying... =P

Anyway, we got home and before I went in the house, I just stopped to look at the stars. Does anybody else enjoy stargazing? I wish I had some set-up where I could just recline and stare up at the sky and to just think.

It was a star-lit sky. I just love that. No clouds, just twinkling lights. I coulda sworn that when I was little and used to look at the stars, I would see red, green, and blue. Stars, that is. I just knew I did. I'm not sure if this is a false memory or if at the time I imagined it. Hehe.

O, starry, starry night...

No comments: