Sunday, June 16, 2002

Wow... what a wasted day. I slept for most of it, then did nothing productive after I woke up. Well, I worked on my webpage for a bit. But I could have spent time at my parents' house, had I known our trip to the amusement park would have postponed 'til next week, then I would have gone home with my sister last night. Sheesh.

I called up my kindergarten teacher tonight. I've kept in touch with her throughout the years. Isn't that funny? Who else still talks to their first educator? We may go out for lunch some time this summer. I also spoke to one of my high school Spanish teachers a few weeks ago. Ms. Nurin. She also likes to hear about how I'm doing. I credit her with being my best Spanish teacher. I learned so much from her. You know, you don't realize sometimes what kind of positive affect people have on you until way after the fact.

So, I slept a long time today. You know why I think I sleep so much when I can? It's 'cause I feel like I have nothing to live for. Sounds pretty pathetic, right? Sure, I've got my responsibilites and what have you; like school and such. But other than that, I don't feel as though I have anything to look forward to. Okay, I'll stop talking about this because I'm sure it doesn't sound right. =P

Well, I'm long overdue for a meal. I need to give my body some nourishment before I die or something. Bye!

No comments: