Monday, June 17, 2002

I feel like time's passing by so fast, yet so slow... Does that make sense? Sure it does. No need to explain. =)

I wanna go to sleep now. But I bet if I went to my bed, I'd just be laying there, unable to sleep. But if I sleep now, I'll hafta wake up early to do some more homework. And if I do my homework now, I still won't get to bed early enough. This sucks. When will I ever learn to do my homework ahead of time? Probably never.

What's with Bush giving the CIA the go ahead to pursue more covert operations? Hey, guess what? It's not so covert now, is it? =P But sheesh... the government's already so busy delaying chances for peace in the Middle East, what with they're undying support of our 51st state, which really isn't helping their war on terrorism. Now they wanna overthrow a man they should've gotten rid of ages ago? Too much on the plate. I just hope they don't screw things up more than they already have.

Whatever they end up doing, I hope we don't have to worry too much about BLOWBACK, which we probably will.

OoOoooh! I haven't gotten Happy Meals in ages, but they've got LiLo & Stitch toys right now! I wanna see that movie! Somebody, please take me to see that film when it comes out. And please get me some Happy Meals. =)

Okay, back to my Arabic... Buh-bye!

No comments: