Tuesday, June 04, 2002

So I had my first day of summer school. Figures I'd be struck with insomnia the night before. =T I did some studying and then decided to try to sleep. Was in bed for two hours and the not the least bit tired. I ended up just going on the internet right up until the morning came. Then I went to a pointless orientation at 8:30 and then we had our first class. Professor B. rocks! I'm in love with that man. lol. And Kelly and I, because we are so mature, busted out laughing (I'm exaggerating; we giggled/snickered) when he wrote "kock" instead of "knock" on the board. He was just making an example of the futility of the later "k" in such a word as is the final alif in some Arabic words. He made a point alright - I swear that was a freudian slip. ;)

Anyway, here I am again. It's 2AM and I gotta wake up early once more. But I think I'll study some before I attempt sleeping. Maybe I'll watch a movie. Oh- of the bunch of movies I watched these past few weeks, I saw "The Fast and the Furious" and "Rat Race." The only reason to watch the former is for Paul Walker. Hottie! hehe... But the latter film was much better. I was crackin' up with that film. The best parts are with the Pear family - they're the ones with Jon Lovitz and Kathy Najimy as a husband and wife with their two kids. If you've seen it: that's Hitler's harmonica! and PRAIRIE-DOGGIN'! hahaha. Anyway, a little factoid for you- Kathy Najimy, who also played in "Sister Act" does the voice of Peggy on "King of the Hill." She's also Arab-American, like Casey Kasem! Anyway, lemme look over this Arabic verb chart... Ma3a as-salaamah!

No comments: