Wednesday, June 12, 2002

Here I am watching "Blind Date". Just got done eating, now I'm full and don't wanna do nothin'. Actually, I never wanna do anything. =P

I attended the taping of CNN's "Crossfire". It was a'ight. It was mildly entertaining, the hosts were amusing. But overall, I think it's kind of a waste of time. Well, I shouldn't judge 'cause I've never really watched the show. But I felt that the discussions didn't really accomplish a whole lot. And the 3 audience questions they picked from the note cards people handed in were stupid! I think they only picked these guys 'cause of they're geographic diversity. Anyway...

I forgot my stupid notebook today. I was more than halfway to the university and it was much too late to turn back, unless I wanted to be late. I was upset because on our syllabus it says no late work. Period. So, I asked my professor before class if I could run back during a break to get it. He said, yeah. Then when breaktime came, he asked me what exactly it was in my notebook and I told him my homework and he said I could turn it in tomorrow. Yay! But I wonder if he'll deduct points or even give me credit. :-O

Look at the time... And I still haven't started my homework. I better get to steppin' because I hate being sleep-deprived. Oh, wait, "elimiDATE" is on. =)

No comments: