Saturday, June 15, 2002

Dang... my girl ended up spending Thursday in the hospital. Home girl had to get her appendix removed. That sucks. Habibti, I wish you a speedy recovery!

Well, I went out with my sister and her friend tonight. That's the first time I've gone out with my sister. We went to a club downtown and it was alright. But my sister was right. When she came home, she was like, there are no cute guys around here. There really aren't. Or they're all hiding or something. One of the bartenders was cute. But kinda short. But whatever...

So, how do you reject a guy while being nice and having them get the point. I swear that being nice causes the guy to keep trying. But I know that if I were to be completely truthful, dude would get offended and then I'd end up being called all kinds of bitches. What losers, right? I mean, I'm nice enough to talk to them, even when I don't want to. But what if I just said, I don't want to talk to you? They would get mad. So, I entertain them with answers. But then when it comes to, "Can I call you?" or "If I give you my number, will you call me?" Geez... My answer is usually, "Probably not." So, is that answer so vague? Why can't these non-attractive (physically and/or personality-wise) guys take the hint? =P

Well, I'm tired, so, I'll be heading to bed soon. Good night, e'rybody!

No comments: