Friday, July 05, 2002

So I just got in the house a little while ago. Went clubbin' with Justin and Damian. Can you believe it? I ain't been clubbin' in a minute. But I had an alright time. I actually was tryna avoid crowded places for the 4th (you know, the holiday on which we celebrate freedom from the Indians. That's what it is, right? :P). But, I went out 'cause I know I won't get too many chances to do so, especially since I'm occupied with school.

Right now I'm enjoying a 5-day weekend. Nice, huh? Actually, the first summer session ended and the second one starts Tuesday. I still got homework to do, but, uh, it'll probably get down Monday night. You know how I do. :)

Back to the club... I did see one person there I knew, and I was kinda lookin' to see her. It was my old roommate from senior year of college. The music they played... They took it back for us. For those who were down with the Black culture in the early 90s and the 80s, you woulda been jammin' to such favorites as "Take Me Home," "Poison," "La Di Da Di," "The Humpty Dance," and some others. Damn, I'm old! The DJ tried to say the songs were for the 25 and up heads. Yeah, right. It was for me, too. Hehe...

Hey Damian & Justin - very funny how you guys stepped back while I was tryna hide behind ya'll to keep that dirty old man from leering at me! Thanks a lot! :-P

So, I talked to my Spanish internet buddy earlier. If I've told you anything about him, you know what I'm talkin' about. ;) I love talking to this guy. You know, he once told me that my accent was similiar to those in southern Spain. What a compliment! Okay, before I drool over myself (lol), lemme get the heck outta here. Maybe I'll go to sleep or something. Lataz...

No comments: