Tuesday, July 16, 2002

Yep. It's true. Like I said before- no one ever calls me. 'Cept when I go to bed early. My dumb azz (hope she doesn't read this, lol) cousin called me Sunday night at 11:38pm when I have class every damn morning at 8:30am. Why would you call someone late when they gotta wake up early? Sheesh. And I had gone to bed at 9 that night because I had only gotten like 4 hours of sleep. And of course, I had trouble gettin' back to sleep. That night I would wake up periodically and that sucked.

Anyways, I'm tryna go to bed early and wake up early. It's not workin' for me yet. But I just started, so, gotta still try to get my body used to it. We'll see how long it lasts. Probably not long. I'm a night owl, it seems.

I watched "The Shawshenk Redemption" for the first time. It was alright, I guess... Best part- in the closing credits, some poor guy will forever be known as "Fat Ass". LoL...

So I got an A for the first session of my summer Arabic. Not surprising, though. =) If only I could get those kinda grades in my other subjects!

Well, I'm super hungry. Time to stuff my face!

No comments: