Saturday, July 20, 2002

Once again... got a phone call at midnight the other night when I was planning on going to bed. :-T

I finally got my postcard yesterday! (From my special internet friend.) Yeah, I'm cysed. It doesn't take a whole lot to make me happy. If only more people knew that! Anyway...

I watched "The Mummy Returns" Thursday night. I'd never even seen the first one. But I liked it. I thought certain computer graphics were not good enough, like when they wanted to create the effect of multitudes... But then, some of those mummies were pretty freakin' scary to me! And the guy who played Imhotep- eww! When he was kissin' that chick? Did you see his bottom lip? Ga-rohz. =P

And when the Israeli guy (the magii with the longish hair and goatee) said some things in Arabic, I was like- I understand what he said! Then there was the part where the two chicks were fightin' with the sais. I was like, oh, son! That shyt is tight! Gotta learn to do that. Hehe. And I think I kinda appreciated the film a little more since I've been to Egypt and have seen some of the things depicted in the movie. Anyhoos...

I don't know what to do with myself right now. Should I do homework? Nahh... I think I'll just lollygag. That's what I do best!

No comments: