Sunday, July 14, 2002

Went to a party tonight. My friend, whom I haven't seen in years, invited me. It was pretty cool. I didn't mingle so much, but I met a couple cool guys. And it's always good to get out the house. I'm always confined to the four walls of my room.

So, I'm spending a lot less time on the net. I still go online every freakin' day to check e-mails and what not, even though I usually don't get any... :P But I'm weaning my self off the internet now. Haha. Actually, it's 'cause of my special internet friend. Hehe. It's like, after I talk to him online, then I'm set for the day. I just sign off after he goes offline. And that's my fix. :)

It's kinda crazy... Even though I don't know this guy in person, I really like what I think I know about him. Just based on our conversations on the phone or online, I feel like he's so great! It makes me realize how much of an idiot I was back in my "younger" days in terms of the guys I used to crush on. They totally weren't worth my time! But, "you live, you learn", right?

Why is this guy I don't actually know all that? 'Cause he seems to have a moral code that he lives by that's more compatible with the way I think. Come to think of it, I don't think the guys I've liked in the past would have passed the test... Anyways, dude and I are totally conservative in our way of thinking. But we both share the same fear, which he expressed to me the other day: he's afraid that upon meeting face to face, we'll discover that we don't have as much in common... And as I told him a few phone conversations ago: I think we both like each other alright, but would we "really" like each other in person?

Then it was funny that a song I once thought was a little silly is now kinda cute: "Atrapados en la red" by Tam Tam Go (some Spanish group). Check it out. =)

After this one last thing, I don't think I'll write about this anymore... But one more thing we were both thinking was: "It's too good to be true." Or in his words, "no puede ser tan perfecto" (we communicate in Spanish). What do you think?

No comments: