Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Year o' da Monkey!!

Year o' da Monkey!! oo ee ah ah

Happy New Year, my peoples!!! It's Vietnamese lunar new year once again! After work, went with my mom, her friend, and my sis to someone's home, a Viet family. Got some grub and then my mom's friend brought me and my sis back home while my mom stayed. I gotta wake up early for work. But I really wish I could actually participate in some New Year's celebrations one of these day! Ahh... guess there's always next year. :-P

I was sure slackin' at work today. My supervisor didn't come to the office 'til 5 in the afternoon, so that left me with no one checkin' up on me. Well, the supe called a few times. But by his not physically being there, I was workin' pretty slow. I hope tomorrow will be a fruitful day. And I'm gonna try to leave early enough so Claire and I can go get dinner before we check out a flick.

Alright, I need to get some rest. Peace out!