Wednesday, January 28, 2004

I didn't go into work two days in a row. I blame the snow. And my laziness. But I did some work from home. And I've lounged around quite a bit and ate more than I do during a regular week of work. I don't make sense. When sedentary, I eat a lot. When up and about just commuting to work and working all day long, I starve myself. Whatever. But I'ma eat lunch tomorrow this time. Got my Quizno's sub in the fridge...

Sunday, Tara and I went to Quizno's for dinner (it was breakfast for me, even though it was after 5pm :-P). Then we headed down to the city to Wholefoods so we could connect with Claire and Victor. And coincidentally, bumped into Rohan there. Rohan was the friend of Claire's that I just met last Thursday. He happened to stumble into the same aisle Tara and I were in. But didn't really get to politick with Claire and Victor. Unfortunately, it began snowing that evening, so our plan to chill at Border's afterwards was cancelled because we didn't wanna get stuck in any snow mess.

Talked to one of my Canary friends online the other morning. He's currently in Brazil. I'm telling him about the snow we got and he's talkin' 'bout how hot it is down there. He's gonna be down there about 6 months. That's so cool how he'll just work really hard when he's home in Spain, then just decides to go live somewhere for a few months. I would do the same had I not taken the whole college track. I think I have a nomadic spirit, sorta.

Hmm... I should try to get to sleep soon. I need attempt to wake up and get ready for work and actually make it there this time! And I still have yet to meet with the owner of the company to discuss going from contractor to permanent employee. Also, after work I have my first day of class. My Arabic conversation course was supposed to begin Monday, but due to the inclement weather, it was cancelled. I can't wait to get my Arabic up to par with my Spanish. That would be tight. Wonder how long it'll take, though...

Anyway, think I should take my dog out one more time tonight to pee. Bye! :)

No comments: