Thursday, January 08, 2004

Whew - long day at work today. Left the house around 6:30am; didn't walk back in 'til around 10pm. The thing is, everyone pulled some extra hours cuz we gotta meet with our client tomorrow to go over the progress of the project. And figures - the day I decide to bring a lunch insteada starvin' like the other days, the boss treats us to lunch. But yeah - my paycheck's gonna be fat! And I'll be quite disillusioned by it, I'm sure, since it'll be the raw figure pre-taxes. I looked at the sum on my invoice (I'ma contractor, so I gotta bill the company for my services) for a single day of work at my new job and was like, dayum! It was about as much as I made in a week at my part-time retail job.

And I'm sleep-deprived. Haven't been getting to bed early and having to wake up early... Not cool. I was tellin' Jeannie, I need to find me a job where I can go in at, like, 1 in the afternoon. And leave at 3. PM. hehe... But it's Friday tomorrow! Yay! The weekend is here! I just may get up with that one girl I met last week. We're tryna go to my fave Viet restaurant. Turns out she likes that place, too. And we've gotta catch up on our girl talk...

Well, end of blog. Bye!

No comments: