Sunday, January 25, 2004

Okay, so it was long before Lisa came. We're talkin' 11 when she got here. Funny cuz initially she was talkin' 'bout leavin' around 8/8:30. Anyway... We got to Catherine's place and two people were leaving as we got there. Then several other people left not long after that. We just got there too late. It ended up being me, Lisa, Catherine, her boyfriend, and one of my friends who came up. And this friend of mine. I hardly know him. I met him in person only once before. I'm sure he's mentioned in a previous blog. Belinda saw him the other night at the club and he was asking about me. Ha. Why he sweatin' me? lol. He's an attractive man, but I'm not feelin' him in that way... And oh, my gosh - his 'breaf' was kickin' last night! :-X

Anyway, we directed Lisa on how to get back home then I had this guy take me to another area of the city even though things was shuttin' down at that point. It was about 2:30 in the morning. Was tryna meet up with another friend whom I'd only met in person once. Ha. The internet's a funny thing. :-P He been tryna see me since we first met and since he's goin' away to school soon for some military stuff, so I thought I'd try to meet up with him. He's sweatin' me, too. I don't like this. Why the guys I'm only interested in on nothing more than the friendship tip wanna hook up? Not cool cuz I'm just too nice to tell 'em straight up, even though I should. So anyhow, first guy is ready to go home and asks if I got a ride cuz he'd take me home if not. And so I verify that I got a ride and hang out with the second guy and his friend. We got our jumbo slices of pizza. Good stuff.

When I walked pass certain guys and we'd make eye contact, I would put on my innocent smile. So funny, kinda flirting with these dudes I would never ever wanna pursue anything with. Oh - and it turns out the other guy we were with - I had recently corresponded with him online. So funny. He said he was thinking to himself that I was familiar. Again, small freakin' world.

Okay, so don't know what I'ma do today. Not motivated to do anything. There's a study group this evening that I don't know if I'll make the effort to attend. And even if I did decide to go, I don't gotta ride. Argh. I need to get me a car or move soon. "First dude" been tellin' me he could help me get a car at an auction since he knows what cars are good. He sells cars. Last night he said he could get me one for 500 bucks. Hehe. Hmm...

Alright, I'm out!

No comments: