Tuesday, September 02, 2003

It's already September... people are going back to school and I'm just vegetating. Time to get my butt into gear and handle this Master's degree!

Anyways... hung out with Jeannie yesterday. Went with her to run some errands. When I was in the mall I ran into someone from the past: Hugo. For those I went to high school with, Hugo is the father of the two children little Miss Vanessa had before we graduated. And he was with the two little rugrats who were strapped to his sides. Hehe... They were just clinging to him. They're so big now! Like 6 and 7 years-old. Can you believe? So I was talking to Hugo for a long time. He's a bit chubbier and his curly locks have intermingled with some gray strands. He's been living in NY and comes down every now and again. His brother (Bernardo) is still locked up. I gave him my number, for some reason. And he didn't waste no time in calling. Talked to him tonight for a little bit, although I didn't really want to. But whatever...

So, yesterday I was with Jeannie and then we went to her house cuz she was gonna cook something and I was hungry and we have no food at my house. Hehe. Had to get my grub on, ya know? Was there for some hours and didn't get home 'til about 1 in the morning.

Today I didn't really do anything. I slept a lot of the day away. Chilled mostly. When I went to take my dog out for a walk, met some neighborhood kids inquiring about my pup. Some kids talk a little too much. And what I mean is that they give away too much info. You know, like telling me about someone they know who fights their pits. What if I were to tell the authorities? Or that they use a faulty address so they can go to a school in a different district. Heh... It's whatever, really. The one girl was nice. She was telling me how her family had recently got a puppy - a Rottweiler. And she was saying how he don't like girls, but he likes her. That reminds me of how I was reading on some message board about dogs and someone was talking about how her pooch didn't like men - specifically, white men. hehe. This girl's brother had asked me how old I was and was like "30?" Then his sister goes, "Never ask a woman her age." LoL. Wow. "30." That's a new one. I never usually look a day over 16. :-P

No comments: