Sunday, September 14, 2003

It's sad that John Ritter died the other day. I often watch Nick@Nite and see the old "Three's Comany" re-runs. :( And he was oh-so-young! I just saw him not long ago on one of the late night talk shows. *sigh* - the brevity of life...

I was at the zoo the other day with my sister. It sucked. Where the heck were all the animals in captivity at? There was scarcely anything to see. Booorr-iiingg...

I went to the club tonight. (Well, now it's morning.) Went with Jeannie, Jamar, and his cousin. I really didn't wanna go cuz I've not been in the mood for clubbing. We went to Dream. It turned out to be an alright night. I saw one person I knew, but dammit - I hate stuff on the DL. I was told "shhh" about seeing this particular individual. Man - I have no drama in my life, so I don't care for the drama or secrets of other people's lives. Anyways...

I danced in the little platform on the second floor. That was crazy of me. What was I thinking? :-P I had enough to drink. Didn't drink much, but enough to be feelin' it. Got my swerve on a bit... Met some peoples. Nobody I was TRULY feeling, but I gave my number out, nonetheless. One of the guys was someone who worked there and he turned out to be Boriqua. Silly him - he said he thought I was Boriqua. Cool.

Danced with this one Bolivian-American dude. Wasn't really feelin' him but gave him my number. I'm stupid. And he was gettin' kinda protective when I was talkin' to some other peeps outside the club afterwards... Not cool...

Met these other guys who rolled together - an Afghani, a Trini, and a Pakistani... I love international crowds. Wonder if I'll hear from them again.

When I went to the bathroom with Jeannie, I was talking to the ladies that worked there - one was from Brazil and the other from Honduras. I was practicing my Spanish on them. Why did the Honduran woman ask how old I was askin' if I was fourteen or fifteen. D'oh! And you gotta be, like, 21 to get in the damn club.

Last night Tara, Justin, and I ended up going to get something to eat. We were gonna go shoot some pool but it turned out that Justin didn't have his wallet on his person and then I discovered I didn't have my driver's license on me. Tara was clearly annoyed, but, ah, well - c'est la vie. So we went to this all-night diner place. There were these Arab men that worked there and I was tryna holla at our waiter. Hehe... He was Palestinian-American. Say word. :)

So, I went to see that Army recruiter just to see what's up. You know, explore some options. I don't have any plans to go into the military, but I did take the practice ASVAB test. Got a 99. Gonna take the real ones this Monday. Robert's goin' in, though. As an officer. Good for him, I guess.

Anyways, I'm tired. I need to sleep. I'm a little drunk. :-P

No comments: