Friday, September 12, 2003

Isn't the weather just wonderful these days? I love the crisp, cool air in the late evening/early morning along with the clear skies allowing for a view of the constellations. This late summer weather is just lovely...

Anyways, went out tonight with Tara. It was another one of the promotions her company put on at a club in the city. (It's more like a bar/lounge.) Timbaland and Magoo were there. We didn't like Timbaland (or as Tara calls him, fatass, lol) too much. And that butthole said that me and Tara weren't black. He obviously wasn't talking about skin color cuz he's just as light as us. But I guess our features weren't African enough for him. Whatever. He sucks.

Met some cool peeps there. Copped a couple digits of two guys that worked there. Another guy who was part of this group that performed was tryna talk to me, but I wasn't really feelin' him. He wanted my number and I gave him some excuse, so he gave me his. And I gave my number to this young bwoy. (He was 20.) Anyways, it was alright, but the shit ended hella early. How you gonna stop a party at 12? So, we ended up shootin' the breeze wit' peeps outside for maybe an hour or so.

My stupid dog got into the mud yesterday. I have to give him a bath twice a week with this special shampoo for his skin condition, so, I got the mud off him that way. But then, the little butthole got all muddied up again later cuz when I came home that afternoon, my dad was drying him off and had the house running. And after all them damn baths, he still stinks! Sheesh. :-P And I hate giving him that bath with the shampoo cuz the vet's instructions are to let the solution sit for 20 minutes. I don't wanna make my dog wait that long. [If you're interested in what my baby looks like, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://depgai79.tripod.com/me/puppy.jpg. That's him after bath #1 yesterday. :-P]

Man, I gotta go see this Army recruiter later today. Thanks a lot, Robert. I had no intentions of ever gettin' involved wit' them, but Robert was telling me about some job with Arabic and I wanted to check it out. So I called the recruiter up and one job was for a native speaker and then there's another for those such as me as a linguist. We'll see wassup. Military for me is supposed to be my last resort option - like after hell freezes over. J/k. And of all the branches, I never considered Army. Anyhoo...

The other night (Wednesday evening), I got to chat with a guy from Mexico. I hadn't seen him since Spring Break 2001 and we hadn't been in touch. But I sent him an e-mail out of the blue recently and then he added me to his MSN. Ha - he wants. hehe... Well, I got another place to stay should I decide to head back south of the border for a visit.

No comments: