Thursday, September 04, 2003

I F'd up my sleep again. Been goin' to bed late and sleepin' all the live-long day. Ah, well...

I registered for a zero-credit course for this semester, $75. It's just so that I'll remain as a student in the system since I haven't yet graduated. Man, I cannot wait to be able to say I'm finished. I will never again go to school after that. I don't think. Unless it's just to study languages. I dunno. That's what I say, that I never wanna be a student again. Anyways...

Went to dinner with Justin this evening. We hit up Damon's. It was a'ight. We both ordered the same thing, but Justin thought it was really good. Different strokes for different folks. ;)

I made a pillow for my doggie. When I had gone to Target with Jeannie last Sunday, I purchased two cheap bath towels for about 3 bucks, which I later sewed together. Then while earlier today/yesterday when my dad was in PetSmart I ran over to Michael's to grab a couple bags of polyester filling. I took the towel and stuffed that bad boy, sealed it up and put it on the floor. My dog already likes it. :) You should see all the positions he sleeps in: hind quarters stretched back and front legs straight ahead of him, on his back, upper body on his side with his back legs up in the air, or whatever other crazy way he can think of.

Oh, shoot... I gotta find that number Robert gave me for a job. He's lookin' out for a kid. I really need to get into gear. Wish I had more connections!

No comments: