Saturday, September 20, 2003

My dog pooted... and he peed on my hand!!

I was in the kitchen yesterday and my doggy was sittin' on the floor watching me. Then I hear a little "rip." You know, the sound a zipper being zipped might make. Or when you stick your tongue out at someone and blow - that little "pbbblt/pbbft". LoL.

And then there was last night... Belinda and I had gone to the mall and then she bought me "Scrabble" and so we were playing it. We were playing in peace in my room when this little furry baby barges into my room! I caught him and was trying to hold him back, but he kept insisting that he had to enter further into the room and pounce on Belinda or something. Well, while I'm trying to subdue him to keep him from ruining our board of tiles on the floor, I feel a warm liquid on my hand. WTF?!

And then Belinda assists with getting the dog out cuz since I was sitting on the floor when he ran it, I was at a disadvantage. He had caught us off guard. But then... while my dog and I are outside of my room and I am washing my hands, my stupid mutt rushes back into my room, and destroying, once and for all, our Scrabble game in progress. That's okay. Belinda was winning that round. LoL.

The other night, Tara and I had gone to Friday's for a drink with one of her co-workers. Then the two of us proceeded to Damon's for dinner. It was my second time at that place and I didn't like my food the first time I went. But I am not one to write things off just because of one bad experience. But I'll write it off now - Damon's sucks. Once again, my food was not good!! I'm never going to that place again. The appetizers were actually so-so. But the entrees are booty. They should shut that place down and put something else in its place. :-P

No comments: