Friday, August 15, 2003

Wednesday night Justin, Tara, and I went to a Mexican restaurant around the way. It's only been opened a few months. It was alright. The decor's kinda nice. I'm still not a fan of Mex food, but I'd go there again.

The other day I saw this film called My First Mister. It starred Leelee Sobieski (or whatever her name is) along with this other actor. It was a good movie.

I'm watching "Sesame Street" right now. :) But that show is just not the way it used to be. I like the old ones better. I was watchin' some Leslie Nielsen flick earlier. I like those strange and humorous films.

I'm so freakin' bored... My sister will be home soon. She drove across the country from Cali and I guess she'll be here later on. I wonder if I'll be home when she gets here. I plan to go out, though I don't *really* feel like going "out-out," that's what I'ma do.

My trip out of town is a work in progress. I called my cousin up to see if I could come see her and she said it was fine. Now I gotta figure out some logistical details and I'll be set. I'm starting to feel nervous. :-P

No comments: