Monday, August 25, 2003

I'm Baa-aack!

I got home not that long ago from a visit to the City of Brotherly Love. I was chillin' wit' family. I had a good time. Went to the Outback, the Cracker Barrel, Clementon Park (an amusement park in Jersey)... I was there since Tuesday. I rode up with Justin who had a business meeting outside of Philly. Hope he wasn't too late for his meeting since he took me right to my cousin's door. Well, we offered letting him drop me off somewhere close so that he wouldn't have to get way off his route. But I thank him for doing my the favor of letting me hitch a ride. I took the train back down and tell me why the one Amtrak employee tried to holla at me?? His ass was almost 38 and as young as I look... Ha. He even said he woulda thought I was in high school just by looking at me. But I guess I do have a slightly mature air about me. :-P Nah, let's just be serious - I'm just cute! Sike. He gave me his number and told me to call him when I got home. Yeah, right. :-P

Right now I'm catching up on last week's episode of Cupid. I had set my VCR for that and for the Jessica Simpson/Nick Lachey newlywed thing on MTV. Hmm...

I watched "Bringin' Down the House" while I was up at my cousin's house since she'd rented it. Uhh... the movie had it's funny moments, but it was basically dumb. Glad I didn't waste 8 bucks to see it in the theatre. "The cool points are out the window cuz you got me all twisted up in the game."

One of my cousin's next-door neighbors is this little 6-year-old girl. She is something else. I'd seen her on a couple other occasions before, but it wasn't until this trip that I got to know her a little. She's a little sassy thing. Very grown. She is too much. Anyways, she took a liking to me. Kids seem to gravitate towards me. Must be cuz I'm on their level. Heh. This little girl did not believe I was 24. She said I looked like a teenager. Then after she finally believed me, she always had to remind me that I was 24, but looked like I was 13. :-P My cousin (who's actually my dad's cuz) said she thinks I would make a good pediatrician. She must be out her mind. Even if I were good at science and whatever it takes to enter that profession, I would NEVER go for such a job. I'm not too keen on the potential of treating bad-ass little cretins. hehe... And then my other cousin says he thinks I'd make a good lawyer. WTF? Yeah, right...

Lemme get back to my recordings... D'oh - I didn't get the newlyweds show cuz my tape ran out. Dagnabit! Now I gotta catch it Tuesday...

In closing, I'd just like to say... there's something about Philly that I like and I would like to go back and explore more.

By the way - JP, I'm Crusty Applebrain, lol.

No comments: