Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Looks like I'm heading out of town. Justin's comin' to pick me up in 4 hours. Yuck. That means I won't be getting much sleep. I still have to throw my shit together. I made a list and picked out some clothes already, though... Don't know when I'm coming back. I'm thinking the latest I'll be gone is 'til Sunday.

I accompanied Tara to Borders this evening. We put in applications to work there, too. Yesterday, we, along with my sister, ate at the Macaroni Grill. I've only been to that place once or twice before. But I really like it there. Maybe it's cuz you get to draw on the table. I'm easily pleased. :)

I had a pleasant surprise earlier. One of my internet friends who became a real life friend signed on earlier. I hadn't heard from him in quite some time. He rarely signs on. And since I first met him last winter, I only talked to him 4 months ago when I called him up. Anyways, we chatted for a good hour and a half. It was nice hearing from him again. I remember how I used to sweat him, like, all last year. lol. Oh, the memories. hehe... When I sign on with an older version of MSN, I get flashbacks to hear the sounds events from whatever MSN was out back then. :-P But whatevers...

I need to pack so I can try and get a little sleep. Payce!

No comments: