Wednesday, August 27, 2003

I'm tired. I didn't sleep all last night and I only slept maybe an hour this evening. I through off my sleep by sleeping all day Monday, so that I wasn't tired Monday night. And by Tuesday morning, I just went to the store with my sis in the morning. Then I was gonna go try to get a nap when we got back home, which was around noon. But then I got on the 'net, which always prevents me from sleeping and then my sis was about to go get some lunch with an old friend and asked if I wanted to go along. And so I did. And then when we got back home from that, what do I do? Yes, back on the 'net. Then I encounter Tara on MSN who's talkin' about going to get something to eat and do I wanna come along. And I tell her no, that I had already eaten. But she insisted that I accompany her. But she had some things to do after work, so, we didn't go until 8:30 or 9 or so. We went to PF Chang's. It was so-so. I only ordered the dumpling appetizer. It actually wasn't so great. I'd prefer to buy a bag of frozen dumplings from the oriental markets. Our waiter... I didn't catch his name, but his accent sounded Vietnamese to me, so I finally asked him and, yup - he was my peoples. :) Anyhoos...

My sis and I watched "Head of State" (with Chris Rock) yesterday. It was entertaining. So why do real issues have to be talked about via jokes? Why don't our politicians deal with some of the shit mentioned in the movie? Here's a quote from the film that I'm sure the assholes in this country really believe: "God bless America and no place else!" :-|

I bought the Jessica Simpson CD today. Haven't listened to it yet. Oh, crap. I just realized I missed "Cupid" tonight. Dammit. Oh, well. No more rambling to be done. Later!

No comments: