Friday, May 30, 2003

No pain, no gain!

Ugh - I'm sore. Especially my glutes. The girls and I headed back to the gym Wednesday afternoon for a workout. I hadn't been in that place in months! So my body aches. But I like it. It's that masochism thing, ya know? And gosh - men are such gawkers! I need to get ugly friends so that won't happen. lol, nah... That's not nice. :-P But still - men are such pervs. I bet a lot of 'em were married or had girlfriends. :-/

Today looks like such a lovely day, from what I can see through the window. Haven't been outside. Don't know if I will set foot out the door. But I do need to head back to my old apartment to get a few things and to give back my keys.

I'm so bored and I don't feel like doing some of the things I need to do. :-/ Blah.....

Tryna get domesticated, lol. Went to the commissary with my mama yesterday. Then helped her out in the kitchen. Kinda had to since she's got this cast kind of thing on her wrist. She had surgery about a week ago for carpal tunnel syndrome. Jeannie and Tara had some of the food before we headed to the shoe store, where we met up with Belinda. And I had to wash the dishes that night since my mom couldn't. Man, I'm gonna have dishpan hands. :-P And look at me - I even did my laundry and I don't have to 'cause my mom will do it.

Despite that she's kinda workin' with one fully functional hand, my mom continues to do manual labor. Not long after she had surgery, she was out in the yard gardening and shit. I'm talkin' pullin' up and cuttin' roots, and what not. But it's cuz she's bored and cuz she has time since she's out of work for the time being. Anyways... I'm hungry. Gonna raid the 'fridge.

No comments: