Wednesday, May 28, 2003

The month is almost over. And I still haven't done my assignment that I should have handed in over a month ago. Ugh... It's gonna be an arduous task.

Sunday, Tara and I met Sherlene, her parents, and boyfriend at some Chinese buffet for lunch. Her parents paid for all of us. That was very nice of them. Then later that evening, we all met again, along with Taneka and her boyfriend (and minus the parents) at the Olive Garden for dinner. I did not like the Tortelloni that I ordered and they all told me I should send it back. I was so scared to do that cuz I'd never done that before. But they all said it was permissible and this and that, so I sent that shit back and ordered dessert.

Yesterday, I went to the mall with Jeannie. I ended up buying a cute little purse, shoes, two shirts, and some driz-awls. lol. I do not need to be spending all this money at malls and restaurants since I'm unemployed. Where's a sugar daddy when you need one? :-D

Today I went with Tara to various locations. After she dropped her dirty clothes off at the cleaners, I saw this girl I hadn't seen in quite some time. I need to hit her up and see what's good cuz she headin' up to NY soon. I'm tryna go. Tara and I also hit up the library and got some language materials. Let's see how our self lessons go. Then we went to the mall, got bubble tea, ate... Saw someone from undergrad... Eventually, we proceeded to Borders. I ended up getting a couple fashion mags.

Oh, the other day when me and Tara went to Wal-Mart, I copped me a copy of "Creep Show" from the bargain bin. Yay! Haven't seen that movie since like '84. I wonder if it'll scare me still.

Okay... nothing exciting is really going on. I'm bored writing this. Bye.