Thursday, May 08, 2003

¡Feliz Cumpleaños, Enrique!

Jeje... Today is Enrique Iglesias' birfday. He's 28. Nice and ripe. Yeah, he could get it!! LoL... I don't know what it is about him. He's not the greatest of singers and he's not the finest man in the world and I know he's a bit of a ho, but I find something so sexy about him. And in that one video where the chick lifts up his shirt to reveal those savory abs... Haha. I dunno. I guess there's just something about womanizers. hehe. He's just like his dad.

Anyways... Thanks to all who wished me a happy birthday: Tara, for calling me at midnight and sending me a lovely bouquet of roses, Nadine and Shireen for the well wishes via IM (and for the dinner you will take me to on Friday), Jeannie for the IM birthday wish (as well as the dinner she will take me to on Saturday - my choice of McD's or Hardees, lol), Ayanna for calling me up, my momma for calling me, too, Charles for leaving me a message, JP for shouting me out in his blog, Marcos, my internet friend whom it seems we have quite a few interests in common concerning the Arab world and I'm trying to convert him to my frame of mind (hehe) and the strange coincidence that we have the very same birthday!, et cetera, et cetera. :-D Thanks, people. This makes me very happy. I'm regaining some faith in my American friends, which I believe I sort of lost over the years, enough so that I was ready to just up and leave to another country if I had the chance, thinking there would be no one to miss. Heh... Yeah.

So, I need to write this stupid paper, which is going VEEERRRY slowly so I can party all weekend long. God grant me the motivation!

No comments: