Saturday, May 24, 2003

Last night I went out to eat with Tara and Taneka and Copeland's. I'd never been there or even heard of it before then. It was a nice place. Saw a cat from undergrad there. Gosh - it's been over two years since I must have seen him. Anyways... After our meal and some chit-chat, I went back to Tara's house where I finally watched "The Sweetest Thing." It was a fun movie, I guess. But now that I've seen it, I'm not sure if I'm really bajiggity or not? lol

I need to clean my room. I moved all my stuff from my apartment back to my parents house over the weekend and it continutes to sit on my bedroom floor. I scarcely have room to walk. And it takes me FOREVER to clean my room. I always have to do it in stages. I can never do it in one sitting. I am easily bored or distracted. I'm gonna try to put some shit away today. *Try* is the key word. What I need is public storage. I've got way too much stuff. And I'm a bit of a pack-rat, so, I don't throw out a lot of my stuff. You know, like old school papers from high school... middle school... even elementary. Cuz, you know, I'm gonna wanna look at it one day. Or cuz you just never know. :-P Whatever...

What's on the agenda for today besides staring at this clutter on my floor? No sé. May hang out with one of my girls whom I haven't seen since before Christmas. To do what? Not sure. She was talkin' about checkin' out this one play. And for me to see her new apartment. We'll see...

And my girl in Mexico e-mailed me askin' if I was goin' down there or what. Maann... I don't know. I'm on the fence about it. I was kind of deciding that I just wouldn't go, but since I got her e-mail, I'm reconsidering it again. We'll see. I don't have a whole lot of time to think about it. And I still need to do an assignment for my Arabian Nights class. My professor should be coming back to the country very soon and I don't wanna disappoint him. This sucks.

I was listening to Minnie Ripperton's "Loving You" not too long and I finally heard what one of my internet friend's mentioned: that Minnie calls out her daughter's name at the end of the song. I thought it was gonna be, like, one time, in a sort of whisper or something. But no, she's actually singing her daughter's name. How sweet!!

Okay, time to tip-toe across the room through my mess and attempt this organization process...

No comments: