Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Rain, rain, go away...

It's been raining the past couple of weeks and I, for the most part, dislike rain. :-( I hope it doesn't rain on our "parade" this weekend. Tara and I are setting out for an adventure. Wow - this'll be our first time traveling together, just the two of us. I still gotta figure out what to pack. I'm the type that doesn't like to pack a whole lot. But, with this "iffy" weather and the fact that we wanna go out at night at our destination, we're gonna hafta pack extra stuff... Hmm.... Maybe Tara will be up for going to the Salvation Army before we leave. I want some 'new' gear, for minimal prices.

Went to the gym with Jeannie Friday night. We were in there for nearly two hours. Then we went, along with Tara, to workout on Monday. I'm still nice and sore. But I'm still not in the mindset for exercising. I'm telling Jeannie to force me to go with her 'cuz I will make up an excuse not to go.

On Saturday, Tara and I went shopping/window shopping in G'town. That was fun, pretended like we were upperclass. Hehe... Then we got dinner at my fave Viet restaurant. Too bad it was so late - we didn't get to get bubble tea 'cuz the shops there had all closed.

Then Sunday, me, Tara, and Justin went out for a late lunch at some Southwestern restaurant. Food was alright. And we walked around the mall for a bit, got our bubble tea. I've been eating out a lot lately. I've been shopping. I'm spending money as if I had a job. Not good. I need to hit up the career center at school.

Tonight, I'm slowly cleaning my room. But I am a bit tired. I'll probably end up sleeping on the floor or a corner of my bed since I piled stuff on my bed. Ugh, if only I could snap my fingers and it'd be finished. :-P I was lookin' at this IKEA catalog. I was thinking of investing in some furniture that might help me better organize my "collection." Can someone take me to IKEA?

No comments: