Thursday, December 25, 2003

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Seven more days 'til the new year...

Well, I put my two-weeks in at my retail job. But I'm gonna stay on the payroll on some sort of contingent status. I'll have to work, like, two days a month. I started my new job at the consulting firm. It's a 3-month gig and I'm on a contractual basis. After that time is up, we can see what we wanna do from there. Perhaps I'll stay with the company, or maybe I'll get my "dream job" that I'm waiting on... We'll see. I actually went into work at the new job on Tuesday while I was off at my retail job. My new supervisor would much rather I start full-time right away, but I didn't wanna be cruddy to the other job and wanted to give notice. But my supervisor did make the point that I'll be losing money by staying there...

Last night I swung by Tara's place to drop off her gift. When I was leaving, I wanted to say "Merry Christmas," but for some reason, the word "happy" came out and I told them I was about to say "Happy Birthday." So I ended up saying "Happy Birthday, Jesus" and left it at that. :)

Then I went over to "homeboy's" place. We and another one of his friends were supposed to go to the movies. But that ended up not happening and we just chilled at his place. I left his spot shortly before 1AM, then headed over to Jeannie's to give her her gift. Got to her house around 1:30 and we sat and talked for about an hour and a half, then I went home.

Now here I am wondering what we're gonna do today. We'll have our family meal. But then I wonder if we're gonna head over to my grandparents' for a minute to drop off gifts. And I'm quite hungry right about now. Gonna go scavenge...