Sunday, December 21, 2003

It's 5:30 in the morning. Time to go to sleep. :-P Friday night, Justin and I headed to Belinda's for some drinks and convo. That was cool. And then I got dropped off at a local spot to meet up Robert, where he had been gettin' his drink on with Dana and one of their friends. Had to be Bert's designated driver and actually ended up letting him crash at my place.

Then I had to freakin' work late Saturday evening. From 3 to 11 was my shift. And they only gave me a 30-minute lunch. You're posta get an full hour if you work at least 7 and a half hour. Them bitches. :-[ Anyhoos... Afterwards, me, Jeannie and a couple friends went to a bar in the city for drinks and atmosphere. Then we headed to IHOP for a late-night snack. I'm full. And tired. Time to sleep. And unfortunately I gotta work tomorrow afternoon. Bleh.

No comments: