Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Tonight, Tara, Belinda, and I went to PF Chang's for din-din, then walked around the mall. Saw a couple familiar faces at the mall. One of my friends works in the mall and hadn't seen him in quite some time. And then there was this other girl who recognized me from undergrad. Funny... Belinda thinks I know everybody when we go somewhere. Like, to her it seems I'm always bumping into people. I don't think so...

And right now it's late and I'm tired. I started watching "Finding Nemo," but I think I'll put it off 'til later to finish watching it cuz I gotta freakin' work in the morning. But wow. Didn't know Nemo was deformed. And I also didn't like him in the beginning for the way he was a brat and defied his father. Anyways...

I've got a job interview lined up for Thursday morning. Hope it goes well. Then maybe I can leave the damn mall once and for all. And maybe I'll get hired for enough hours that would make me eligible for some benefits, such as health care cuz I sure don't have any now. If something happens to me, I'm pretty much screwed, right?

Anyhoo... mentioned my interview to "homeboy" and perhaps we'll do lunch afterwards since I'll be closer to where he works. That'd be nice. Still bajiggity...

No comments: