Thursday, December 11, 2003

Winter's finally here, I guess. It snowed a couple days last week. And I had to go to work. And the idiot customers still came! Why don't you people stay home! :-P Anyways, it's raining now and the snow has for the most part been washed away...

I told myself I was done with the tattoos. And it's been a few years since I last got inked. But recently, I've been toying with the idea again. Thought up some ideas for a couple more tats that I might like to get some day. One idea that I have would be a major piece and I'm in search for the perfect rendering of it.

Not a lot has gone on with me lately. Not much to tell... Last week, Tara, Justin, and I went to Panera Bread in the mall for dinner and then a game of Scrabble. I been working at the stupid mall. Reduced my hours cuz them fuckers wanted to give me 40 hours a week and I'm a part-timer! Sure, I need money, but I do not like that job enough that I'm willing to give them any more of my time. And before I got rid of some of my hours, there was a point where they had me down for 7 days in a row. I don't think so!!

Went out with Jeannie and a couple other friends Saturday night after I got off work at nearly 11pm. It was so-so. The snow may have kept some people from going out. Had a couple drinks, danced a little. Then we went to Double T for some grub. Got home at 5:30 in the morning, woke up at, like, 8:30am, took a brief nap a couple hours later, then had to go into work. It was a long day of work, but wasn't so bad. I was even kind enough to help a customr shop. She was so pleased she took my name down.

Then I called out of work Monday morning. Partly cuz I didn't wanna go, but also cuz my mom kinda wanted me to. That's cuz her car was messed up. The muffler broke, probably cuz of the snow/ice. My manager wasn't too pleased. Later in the afternoon I called the job up saying I had a ride if they wanted me to still come in. My manager was like, we don't need you now; we needed you in the morning. But then she asked me if I was working the next day, which I wasn't, and if I could come in for a few hours. I felt bad about skipping work so I volunteered to come in. And the power went out during the day. Had to kick the customers and shut the gate. Caused a little problem with the registers. Like the computers weren't putting the taxes on the transactions.

Saw an old friend at my job that day. Anybody remember Miesha from high school? Yeah, she was there with a couple friends. She's in the area for now; maybe we'll hang out some time...

Did anybody feel the earthquake? I sure didn't, but my sister did. That's, like, the second earthquake I've "been through" that I haven't felt. The other was when I was in Mexico back in '99.

Lemme fast-forward to the weekend. I wanna hang out with Patricia as she celebrates her birthday. Hopefully, I'll be able to get to wherever it is she decides to celebrate. And I also may hang out with these guys I met at my job a couple weeks ago. Maybe.

No comments: