Tuesday, December 16, 2003

What a momentous occasion! My dog appears to finally be lifting up his leg to pee. Thank goodness. Wouldn't wanna have a gay dog... :)

Hmm... I think I may have bombed one job offer, but I'm pursuing another, while I wait for the job I "really" want to come through. It'd be cool if I could turn my back on the retail biz once and for all! It'll be a great day for me when that happens. :-P

I did some splurging today. There was a close-out sail and I bought some DVD's and CD's. Some of the DVD's were for friends, but all the CD's were for me. So much money, even if they were 40% off the ticket price.

Well, I'm in the middle of one of the movies I bought: "Punch-drunk Love." It's kinda weird. Not your "typical" romantic comedy. A bit on the dark side, if you ask me...

No comments: