Monday, December 15, 2003

Let's see... it snowed again. And I had to work today. And the people still came out. What is wrong with you people? Don't ya'll have homes? J/k... It wasn't so bad today, I guess, since I had a relatively short workday. Although, it was still tool ong for me.

So I didn't end up doing anything Friday night. And I didn't hang with Patricia for her birthday Saturday night like I was thinking of doing. Instead, I hung out with "homeboy." Finally got to take him to "the" Vietnamese spot and to my fave Viet restaurant. Too bad we went kinda late cuz we didn't get to walk around to the other shops, since most everything was closed by the time we left out the restaurant. Then we ended up watching "Office Space."

And tonight, I hung out over at Tara's and we watched a couple flicks. I finally got to see "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days." I really liked that movie. Then we watched "Breakfast at Tiffany's."

I'm feeling quite tired now... I may retire for the evening real soon...

No comments: