Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Went to the Caribbean festival with Tara Sunday afternoon. It was alright. We walked around a couple hours. Maybe next year we'll go on Saturday so we can see the parade.

I finally saw "Amélie." Tara let me borrow her DVD. I liked it. It has the same girl in it that was in this other movie I saw: "Happenstance." Tara's tryna catch me up on various films cuz I'm so behind on all kinds of cinema.

Oh, I've got another ethnicity to add to my list. When we went dancing Saturday night, this guy told me that me and Belinda looked Nicaraguan. And he was Nicaraguan his self. (Hey - should it be "his self" or "himself"? :-/)

There's thunder goin' on this evening. Earlier, it shook the house and sort of frightened me. I don't like that.

I'm bored. Some one should throw a party so I can go. :-P

No comments: