Tuesday, July 15, 2003

I watched "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" tonight. That show trips me out. There are some segments that are kinda cheesy, but other than that, it's laugh-out-loud funny. It's just what I need cuz I usually don't laugh that hard. Isn't laughter supposed to be the best medicine? And Rowan Atkinson AKA Mr. Bean was on Leno. I wanna see his film "Johnny English." Anyways...

I watched "Arabian Nights" last night. It was about 3-hours long. Wanted to watch it since I had been exposed to the actual stories from class last semester. It was an alright movie. At first I had trouble getting into it cuz I was distracted by the casting and what not. First, British accents. Then, the racial diversity of the characters was throwing me off. They obviously weren't worried too much about historical accuracy. But I guess ethically, it was about art and who could do the job. Yeah, right. Whatever. John Leguizamo played the genies (there were two). And Oded Fehr had a small part. He's the Israeli guy who was in "Deuce Bigalow" and "The Mummy."

Yesterday... err, on Sunday, I went with Jeannie and Shawn and Shawn's co-worker. First we went to a mini carshow in the parking lot of a shopping center for about 5 minutes. Then we headed over to the mall, walked around and got some grub. Good to get out the house every now and again, "this lime-tree bower my prison." Oh, son - you like that Coleridge allusion, don't you? Heh - I know that most who read this won't get it. Whatever. :-P

No comments: