Saturday, July 12, 2003

It appeared to be a really nice night last night. It was cool, clear sky, bright moon. Too bad I was inside. I think I need to experience more of nature. Anyways...

Belinda came over last night and we watched this Chinese movie called "Quitting." It was in Mandarin, but with subtitles. It was alright. And in terms of cinematography, a little different. It was the cross between a movie, a documentary, and a stage play. Every one in the film played themselves. It was a true story based on the life of a former actor, turned drug-addict about what he and his family went through up to his recovery.

Hmm... no plans for today. Belinda was talkin' about hangin' out. I don't know what I feel like doing. It'll be fine if I end up just staying in the house, but I seriously need to do my Arabic assignment. When I was on campus the other day for my appointment at the career center, I bumped into Kelly, my old classmate. She's been askin' me what's the deal, when we gonna meet and what she should tell our old Arabic prof. I'm like - tell him you never saw me! I'm so embarrassed and don't wanna face him while I still have yet to hand in my paper to him. The day I finally do that, I am going to dabble in the fine art of "brownnosery" and also give him a gift. Hehe.

But I wish I had some Arab friends around my way to assist me in this arduous task of writing a 500-word essay in reaction to some ancient story. ayna intum, ya sha3ab?

No comments: