Monday, October 27, 2003

Attended my first car show Saturday with Jeannie, Shawn, and Ken. It was a'ight, I guess. Maybe if I was a lil more into cars it would've been different. This guy asked to take my photo... and one of the guys with a camera that was hooked up to the large screen started to focus on me several times and I tried to pretend I didn't notice. Then he when he came off the stage he told me I was so shy. heh...

The ride to the show, which was in Jersey, was not too bad. But the way back - blah! Took us about twice as long due to those in the front seat not knowing precisely where we were and going all the way down a parkway that we should have exited long before. So much for Daylight Savings... :-P

Earlier was a nice day. The average temp throughout the state was in the early 70's. I hung out with my new friend. Chilled at his place, ate (he had made bulgolgi; it was good), went to Ruby Tuesday's for some drinks, then went to see "Kill Bill," and then went back to his place to watch televison and what not. He explained some football basics to me cuz I'm clueless when it comes to sports. And we listened to some music. He played this one Outkast song for me. I don't know if it was actually directed at me or if it was just for my listening pleasure... Spent all the day with him, didn't even get to go to karaoke with Belinda. There's always next week. Unless I hang with "him" again. :)

No comments: