Saturday, October 18, 2003

And another run-in with someone... Yesterday, I was out with my pooch and someone was driving through my street. I saw him lookin' and I figured he was checkin' out my dog. When he pulls around, he asks if my dog is a puppy and if he's an American Bulldog (about the 3rd person to think so). Then he asks if he can pet him. He comes out and I'm chattin' with him about dogs. Then I tell him he looks familiar and ask if he's from around here. He tells me his name and immediately I say "Spanish class." I couldn't remember if I had a class with him in high school or college, but he confirms that it was high school and I name our teacher and he goes yeah, she didn't like me and so on. Funny. He was kinda cute. But then he had to go and mention "my wife." hehe...

Also yesterday, I hung out with Tara. We went to Rocky Run and then proceeded to the theatre to see "Mystic River." It was an alright movie. We didn't particularly care for the ending and pretty much felt the same way, but I ain't mad that I saw it.

Then today, I met with an old friend of mine, Patricia. Haven't seen her in maybe 2 years. We've kinda-sorta been in touch since then, though. We grabbed a quick bite to eat then went to some stores to look for apparell (sp?). I hung out with her a couple hours before we parted ways. And I hate it when I'm waiting for my ride to come and some idiot tries to talk to me. Why are some guys so dumb that when a female is OBVIOUSLY not tryna give him no play, they insist on making a fool of themselves or being pretty darn annoying? I just don't get it...

Anyways... I just got home maybe a half hour ago. I went to get some drinks with this guy I met from the internet. I had corresponded with him some months ago, but then we lost contact. Then I decided to hit him up with a note just to say what's up and we got back to talking and chatting. I had suggested to him that we hang out sometime and so, since he was gonna be closer to my neck of the woods this weekend, that's exactly what we did. He's a nice guy. I wouldn't mind seeing him again. I think we'll be in touch...

No comments: