Monday, October 20, 2003

Argh - I friggin' forgot to set my VCR to record 'Alias' tonight/last night! Dammit...

Anyways... Sunday, went to mass with my sis and mom, went to buy some items, then we hit up Friday's for lunch. Then not long after being home, Justin hit me up. We eventually went to Border's together where we played Scrabble and he won. Also saw an old friend of mine from undergrad there. Coincidentally, I had just seen that he was on Friendster the night before and added him as a friend. Next thing I know, I'm seeing him in person after not seeing him in a couple years...

Next, we met Belinda up at our Sunday-night spot for our karaoke session. I got back home around 11:30 and Justin and I indulged in another round of Scrabble, which I lost again! Damn that letter Q. Both times I got stuck with it! And Justin wanted to play again, but I called it a night cuz he had to wake up mad early and set out on the road and I wanted to check my e-mail cuz dude from Saturday night said he had sent me mail. It was a brief note, but nevertheless, cool that he wrote me.

Hmm... I think I'ma try to hit the sack. I need to try to sleep at a fairly normal time cuz I gotta take another test on Tuesday for the Army language thing that I been lookin' into...

No comments: